There are several things you could enjoy in Las Vegas that don't cost a dime. These can be fun and will take you all over Las Vegas.
1. Go online casino hopping: Check out several resorts online and see what they provide. Most of the lodges have a theme and it is neat to see all of the special approaches they comply with that theme of their casinos and décor. You might also even find something that you definitely like and spend a day at that hotel. Caesar's Palace with its casino and Forum Shoppes and Coliseum may want to take an entire day to get thru.
2. The Fremont Experience in Downtown, Fremont Street: The Neon Museum is also in this vicinity. This is a place that showcases the vintage neon signs of older inns and casinos. You can also head over to the Arts Factory and browse their art collection without any cost.
3. The White Tiger Exhibit at the Mirage: is a special deal. This place is awesome for the Two White Bengal tigers have a beautiful habitat with a manmade river for them to swim just like in the jungle. These are very lovely and majestic animals and are part of Siegfried and Roy's magic act.
4. Lion Habitat: Along with the ones the same strains, down on the MGM Grand is the lion habitat. They have a few lions that you could watch walk through bushes and under waterfalls.
5. Cruising the Strip: is preferred by tourists especially at night. The lighting fixtures are on and the metropolis is quite lovely in its neon glory. It is also fun to walk the strip at night time. You may not be by yourself. There are as people on it at two in the morning as at two within the sunlight hours. So get ready to go out, have fun, and take as many pictures as you like.